Skip to content
- Reports ability to commit time to being a working member of the co-op (and past record of fulfilling commitments).
- Willingness to live and work in a cooperative manner with all types of people.
- Plan to live in the co-op for at least one year.
- Positive references from previous landlords, employer, and at least one other person familiar with the applicant.
- Reports ability to pay rent and demonstration of past ability to pay housing costs on time.
- Earns low income and/or would otherwise experience barriers to such housing.